The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Anonymous
Unregistered

my mama and little brother
      10/21/05 03:43 AM

i am a 20 yr old woman. my mum was raped over 11yrs ago while pregnant with my little brother. That's when they both we infected. She is a single mother and she is an amazing one too. She told me about her situation only last year in september after all these years. It hurts me to know that she went through it all on her own without me. I am also so sad that my little brother also was born positive because its really hard for him as a child. We dont talk about it at all since they broke the news to me but i cry about it every night. They are both doing okay right now with the meds but i constantly leave each day in fear-fear that i may lose them to this condition. I dont know what i would do because they are my world and my only family. I dont know how i can deal with this on my own....im so scared right now and wish that God would somehow reverse this whole thing. My mum is such a hardworking mum and she has always wanted the best for all her kids. I wish that my little brother didnt have to go through all that has had to go through he is just a little boy, i am having a breakdown right now and i know that im supposed to be happy that they are okayright now but i am also very scared.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* my mama and little brother Anonymous 10/21/05 03:43 AM
. * Re: my mama and little brother Jenni   11/06/05 10:25 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2372

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement