Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

FLYEAGLE
New User

Reged: 06/27/05
Loc: PA
JUST NEEDING TO LET SOMETHINGS BLOW OFF MY MIND
      07/11/05 11:42 PM

HI ALL'
WELL I FIRST WANNA SAY THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHOM REPLIED TO OUR(MY FIANCE' AND I) IT HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL ESPECIALLY MONCHICHI THANK YOU, YOU ARE AN ANGEL. ANY WAYS MY LIFE IS JUST GETTING WORSE DAY BY DAY JUST FOUND OUT MY BABY GIRL WHO I HAVE RAISED SINCE SHE WAS TWO, NOW TEN, WANTS TO GO LIVE WITH MOMMY. I HAVE HAD FULL CUSTODY OF HER SINCE SHE WAS ALMOST FIVE, IT JUST SEEMS SOMEONE IS TAKING EVERY BREATH AND FIGHT I HAVE I CAN'T DO THIS MUCH LONGER WITHOUT MY FIANCE' I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR THATS ALL I HAVE LEFT AND NOT SO SURE SINCE HIV POS CAME ALONG THAT I STILL HAVE HER EVEN. I HAVE BEEN THE BEST I CAN BE AND THIS IS HOW THAT EVIL SON OF A BITCH UPSTAIRS IS GONNA REPAY ME!!! I HAVE RAISED THIS CHILD WHEN HER MOMMA WAS A SCUM (STILL IS) AND NOW I AM SHIT ON. I AM GOING THROUGH TOO MUCH FOR ONE TO HANDLE RIGHT NOW..SORRY THIS IS THE ONLY OUTLET I HAVE WITHOUT THIS I THINK I WOULD GO LITERALLY INSANE.......AGAIN THANKS FOR LISTENING....AND MONCHICHI THANX FOR THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE GIVEN US AND YOU KNOW WHO US IS....

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* JUST NEEDING TO LET SOMETHINGS BLOW OFF MY MIND FLYEAGLE 07/11/05 11:42 PM
. * Re: JUST NEEDING TO LET SOMETHINGS BLOW OFF MY MIND strengthngod   09/07/05 05:50 PM
. * Re: JUST NEEDING TO LET SOMETHINGS BLOW OFF MY MIND Monchhichi   07/12/05 12:31 AM
. * Re: JUST NEEDING TO LET SOMETHINGS BLOW OFF MY MIND FLYEAGLE   07/12/05 12:40 AM
. * Re: JUST NEEDING TO LET SOMETHINGS BLOW OFF MY MIND Monchhichi   07/12/05 12:42 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4610

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement