Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Anonymous
Unregistered

Can someone give me the truth and be honest?
      06/29/05 08:33 PM

Hello, my husband has been hiv positive for two years and not on meds yet. His cd4 is around 330, viral load 13K, so I am not sure if he will start soon or not. The thing is we depend on him completely for support. We have four little kids and I do not work. He has a high paying job of over 100k with travel. Will he be able to still work when he starts meds at this level? We can not afford a pay cut. Should I prepare myself to work? I don't want to work with four little kids and besides I would not make enough once daycare is paid for. Not enough to support us. But if I should start looking into a career, can you tell me now? What should I think? If he will be completely fine with no difference, I need to know. We are also only in our twenties, so he needs to stay at this work level, for at least twenty five years to get the kids through college. Please help....

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Can someone give me the truth and be honest? Anonymous 06/29/05 08:33 PM
. * Re: Can someone give me the truth and be honest? Ikanliv2   09/14/05 09:07 PM
. * Re: Can someone give me the truth and be honest? Anonymous   08/25/05 08:05 PM
. * Re: Can someone give me the truth and be honest? Anonymous   07/26/05 04:45 PM
. * Re: Can someone give me the truth and be honest? spiritzone2   07/04/05 07:33 PM
. * Re: Can someone give me the truth and be honest? Anonymous   07/01/05 12:39 AM
. * Re: Can someone give me the truth and be honest? Anonymous   06/30/05 07:12 AM
. * Re: Can someone give me the truth and be honest? stefsorg   06/30/05 12:16 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5038

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement