Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

debtex
Legend

Reged: 03/21/05
Re: sex HIV-woman HIV+ man
      06/19/05 10:08 PM

I know my situation is backwards, I am the one who is poz, and my husband is neg. Course there was alot of things we didnt know about (especially in regard to sex). but you are very smart to ask questions, and learn what it is that you can do.
Believe me THERE IS ALOT you can still do and enjoy. But yes, I would say, just when it comes down to the actual "intercourse" have a condom handy. It doesn't spoil the moment, you can both do things "orally", and taking things slow are great, because even the littlest touchest become arousing. (becuase you have waited so long for this).
I know....my husband and I waited too. (although, these days I have to say, our sex is pretty much as typical as a married couple after 7 yrs together)......not as exciting and as often as it used to be....but we know our boundaries now too. When your doctor says, just use a condom, well, thats not much really like "what can you do" answer. But there is alot (take your imagination there) you can do. but when it comes time to intercourse, yes, have a condom handy.
Feel free to send me a pm anytime, we could talk more.
Good luck to you both, things will be great....I love to see it when people take it slow......it really will last that way.. You learn eachothers heart and soul before you learn ones "desires". I wish you both the best.

love and prayers,
debbie

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* sex HIV-woman HIV+ man Anonymous 06/18/05 02:36 PM
. * Re: sex HIV-woman HIV+ man Anonymous   08/07/05 08:41 AM
. * Re: sex HIV-woman HIV+ man Anonymous   07/06/05 11:19 AM
. * Re: sex HIV-woman HIV+ man debtex   06/19/05 10:08 PM
. * Re: sex HIV-woman HIV+ man Monchhichi   06/18/05 05:25 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 9491

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement