The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Need help for children with hiv positive dad
      09/29/04 09:05 AM

Oh my goodness. I have been waiting to find someone who is going through the same thing. DO you have an e-mail address that you might be willing to share? How long has he had every other visitation? Does your parents know? My parents are all over me about this and thinks I should never let him see them again, which I know I can not do. What area do you live in? I am in new england area, actually Massachusetts. I would love to talk to you more if you are willing. I really need a friend and support and I have no one in the same situation. My private e-mail is betlonger@yahoo.com Thank you so much!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Need help for children with hiv positive dad Anonymous 07/29/04 10:22 AM
. * Re: Need help for children with hiv positive dad Anonymous   03/23/05 05:47 PM
. * Re: Need help for children with hiv positive dad Anonymous   03/23/05 04:00 PM
. * Re: Need help for children with hiv positive dad Broken_Angel1   07/29/04 04:46 PM
. * Re: Need help for children with hiv positive dad Anonymous   09/22/04 06:43 PM
. * Re: Need help for children with hiv positive dad Anonymous   10/01/04 03:23 AM
. * Re: Need help for children with hiv positive dad Anonymous   10/02/04 11:59 AM
. * Re: Need help for children with hiv positive dad killfoile   10/05/04 02:24 PM
. * Re: Need help for children with hiv positive dad Anonymous   09/29/04 09:05 AM
. * Re: Need help for children with hiv positive dad Anonymous   10/07/04 12:38 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6533

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement