Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Health and Treatment Issues >> Nutrition, Exercise & HIV

anotherday

Reged: 05/15/13
Loc: Alberta, Canada
Re: Yogurt to maybe help with digestion
      07/25/13 03:55 AM

Oh mom,
It's still a skinned knee and he still needs and appreciates that "Mom Band-Aid" ... remember "skinned knees" can come in many different ways!

I just had a thought, which doesn't happen too often, but here goes ... the yogurt should be okay, I too still have a little yogurt occassionally but not for nausea reasons just because I like it.

A possible "old school remedy", I don't know, but mint. When I have had an upset stomach in the past I ate a couple peppermints or made a pot of mint tea, the mint is suppose to calm mild stomach issues, it might even go good with chili beans ...

He is new to this med stuff and some have said on here they have had wild crazy side effects so yeah, one day at a time, but trust your doctors, check with them if things keep getting worse. It can be a wild a circle, up all night because meds might be causing nausea but yet with HIV and meds you need your sleep!

Tell him though to really take advantage with his down time, when not at work, rest, I know with a low cd4 count and meds and all this, my doctor said I need to focus on some extra rest time, I get tired, tired to where I almost can't get to the bed ... but it is important, especially with his type of work!!! Plus you never know, tired and over exerssion can cause nausea and stomach problems not to mention headaches and just general pain, especially with HIV and meds!

--------------------
anotherday ... in paradise!
daily ponder ... be the reason someone smiles today!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Yogurt to maybe help with digestion mom2w 07/24/13 11:09 AM
. * Re: Yogurt to maybe help with digestion Andrew32   08/23/13 11:33 AM
. * Re: Yogurt to maybe help with digestion kicker   07/24/13 11:43 AM
. * Re: Yogurt to maybe help with digestion mom2w   07/24/13 10:39 PM
. * Re: Yogurt to maybe help with digestion riverprincessModerator   07/26/13 09:47 PM
. * Re: Yogurt to maybe help with digestion mom2w   07/27/13 12:44 AM
. * Re: Yogurt to maybe help with digestion anotherday   07/25/13 03:55 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2362

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement