The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Past Forums (read only) >> HIV/AIDS in the Military

Anonymous
Unregistered

Scared
      06/30/02 11:31 AM

I had a sexual encounter with someone in the Marines a while back. He tells me that he has been tested for HIV, at the latest last month. My question is - do Marines know when they are getting tested, and what is the frequency of testing. If he got tested last month, and I also know that he got tested in early February (before anything happened between us), I suppose that means testing every three months. He says that his results are negative, which I pray is right, because if not, then I have put someone else at risk as a result of being with him. I have also been tested at three months (well a few days before - three- that's why I am worried) and my results were negative as well. I don't know exactly what answer I want, just some comments on the situation would help. I just hope that he is telling me the truth (he has no real reason to lie to me - we are not dating any longer, I don't know any of his friends or employers to tell, and he knows that I have been scared about this). I'd appreciate any help. Thank you.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Scared Anonymous 06/30/02 11:31 AM
. * Re: Scared Anonymous   07/01/02 02:52 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4735

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement