Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Past Forums (read only) >> HIV/AIDS in the Military

amorie223
Fanatic

Reged: 08/01/10
why me??????
      08/03/10 10:22 PM

i had a relationship with a military guy for 3 years we have the most beautiful 18 month girl.

straight to the point he told me while he was doing pt at coney island he got poke with a needle.... what a lie they don't do pt at the beach.. i guess this the excuse to blame it on the needle.. he told me i was going to received a call from a physician a t the west point base lucky me i took her number down when he showed me the b card. i called the lady he never gave her my number , he said he didn't know it wow.. another lie... anyways she told me that i have been exposed and that i needed to get and HIV test asap. my entire world went down because i love this man we just got engage a week before i found all this.

i went to my local health dept. on July 20 had a rapid was neg but my last unprotected sexual contact with him was on the week of June 20-26 only .i was supposed to call in today or go online for further testing and std's but for some reason they are not in why? oh my god am really going crazy right now..
when i called the physician after i had received the results i ask her about his she couldn't exposed his results i know confidentiality.. but she said....." he already knows his results and they were waiting for a confirmatory test to come back." what that tells me that he has something? don't you guys think that? pls answer me..

back on DEC he was very sick flu like symptoms he had a fever 103 + and was hospitalize at the VA in the Bronx he claim he had tonsillitis med were doing nothing .. we broke up on Feb 27 because i couldn't take so much abuse and lies. he come back on may he had a nasty rash on his chest and a lesion that i was able to see his flesh it looks like a bullet hoe. he claim he got a shot while being at a so called mental institution in DC which it was another lie .. omg im so stress i don't have any symptoms but for worrying so much that i might be infected or that he has it got me so stress that my back muscle are so stiff and painful. can you guys pls tell me anything.. pls..what you guys think?

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* why me?????? amorie223 08/03/10 10:22 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2564

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement