Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Past Forums (read only) >> HIV/AIDS in the Military

lgb

Reged: 03/24/09
Just got diagnosed with HIV
      03/24/09 03:06 PM

Hey all
I'm just a 20 year old guy, who was just diagnosed with hiv about two weeks ago, and I am also in the military reserves. At the beginning I was fine with it, I didnt feel like my life was going to change at all, but now the more I know that I have it, im starting to get scare about everything. What do I do, Im going to school, and I dont feel like going to class, but if I drop out what would i do then, my financial aid will have to be paid back, which i dont have the money for it, I dont wanna get kicked out of the army because I wanted to make a career or something out of it, I've only been in it for 3 years and still got 5 to go for my contract to end, which I was hoping to re-enlist.
Evrything is going through my head right now, I cant concentrate on what im doing and I cant figure out why. I dont even know who I got the diseased from, because everyone I had sex with were "completely sane" or so they say.....
I did read about the HoustoN, TX research, and I am really looking forward to that and thats one of the things that keeps me going, but not everything else that kept me going when I found out I had the disease, like studying harder, get where I wanted to be and living a healthy life, I dont what to do, but I do know that I want to live a normal life and be able to stay in the military as long as I can, but I dont want it to end now

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Just got diagnosed with HIV lgb 03/24/09 03:06 PM
. * Re: Just got diagnosed with HIV beehive   08/24/10 05:29 AM
. * Re: Just got diagnosed with HIV PartlyCloudy   06/29/10 08:37 PM
. * Re: Just got diagnosed with HIV dakotalagrange   03/27/09 08:46 PM
. * Re: Just got diagnosed with HIV Secretive   01/08/10 02:27 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 11961

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement