The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Past Forums (read only) >> HIV/AIDS in the Military

MA2
Unregistered

A wild ride
      04/26/06 07:56 PM

Hello, I am a master at arms stationed in washington state. I am writting this post as encouragement to the individuals on this thread. This past 7 months have been HELL!!! I am a married man who made the mistake of sleeping with numerous girls in an stupid attempt to maintain my "image". After having my little sexual affairs, I began worrying about HIV/AIDS, and that's where this wild ride began. I wasted so much time, resources and weight worrying about if I had contracted this terrible disease. My marriage is broken into tiny peices and I don't think things will ever be the same i.e trust issues. My point is I had numerous tests done and spent over 6 hours a day looking at hiv websites and readings posts over and over and over. I have basically been a slave to this hiv shit for 7 months. Well, basically I just found out that my 7 month test was negative and I'm ready to move on. I wanna say to all you brave folks living with this virus, please keep your heads up, scientists are on the verge of discovering better treatment methods to combat this shit. And to all the worried wells living as slaves to the anxiety the window period causes, hold it together. I hate this disease, whoever let this shit get out of hand should have their heads chopped off. In another month I will begin safe sex awareness work in my community to help fight this disease. Thank you to all who read and keep your heads high!!!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* A wild ride MA2 04/26/06 07:56 PM
. * Re: A wild ride Anonymous   11/10/06 08:36 PM
. * Re: A wild ride Anonymous   10/02/06 05:30 AM
. * Re: A wild ride SA_Intellect   06/12/06 07:55 PM
. * Re: A wild ride Anonymous   04/27/06 08:20 PM
. * Re: A wild ride Anonymous   04/27/06 09:25 PM
. * Re: A wild ride MiamiLat   04/27/06 12:10 AM
. * Re: A wild ride Anonymous   04/27/06 04:25 PM
. * Re: A wild ride daisey6205   04/27/06 03:39 PM
. * Re: A wild ride Anonymous   04/27/06 04:27 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 10631

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement