The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Josh C
Unregistered

I need help. Is it possible to contract pneumonia
      01/06/03 11:51 AM

Lately, for past month I have had random spells where I just dont feel well. Most recently I have started coughing.(last 2 days.) 2 days before the coughing started I had a constant headache for two days. I know my body because I do not get sick at all and it just doesnt feel right. Can I have pnuemonia? I have never had a respiratory cold ever. Lately though I have been thinking how I had uprotected sex with people. I am a male and had unprotected sex with females. The last time was almost 8 months ago. I have a beautiful girlfriend. Everytime I think about it I feel sick to my stomach. I did so many things wrong (aka playing the field) when I was younger. I have met the love of my life now and I am not so much worried about me but her. I did played alot of girls which I regret and sometimes was a jerk. But my girlfriend now does not deserve this. Maybe it is just guilt and I hope to God it is. I have not had any other symptoms at all. I have been perfectly fine the 8 months before this started happening. Can I have an advanced case of HIV and not know it? I am the perfect candidat for it. I know nobody with HIV, I was a jerk to females when I was younger and I have always believed that I was invincable. I ordered an online test that tells you within 3 minutes if you are positive. Its called Discrete. I dont know what I am going to do if I test positive. I dont want my girlfriend to have it. I feel so guilty if I have contracted it and gave it to someone else. I receive the test tomorrow or Wed in the mail. I dont know if I can take it. What if those two lines turn pink? I messed up in school even though I am such a smart kid everyone tells me. I want to do good in college. I know with treatment I could? I have alot of things I want to do in life include marry this woman and have children. Be succesful in life and so much more. I hope that if i do have HIV that i didnt pass it on. I have read that some people just dont contract it that easily and I hope that my beautiful girlfriend is one. Whether i test negative or positive I will still come online and check these forums because this is not something that doesnt happen to nobody. This isnt natures way of reducing population and I feel so horrible that I may have helped the spread of this. And I feel horrible for those tons of people who have done absolutely nothing wrong and contracted HIV. I hope someone responds. My girlfriend is taking winter classes and I would like someone to talk to. I just wish I could sleep until the test gets here so I can know for sure.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I need help. Is it possible to contract pneumonia Josh C 01/06/03 11:51 AM
. * Re: I need help. Is it possible to contract pneumonia Anonymous   02/07/03 05:10 AM
. * Re: I need help. Is it possible to contract pneumonia Anonymous   01/09/03 12:02 PM
. * Re: I need help. Is it possible to contract pneumonia Anonymous   01/09/03 04:52 AM
. * Re: I need help. Is it possible to contract pneumonia Anonymous   01/13/03 12:22 AM
. * Re: I need help. Is it possible to contract pneumonia gregg629   01/07/03 01:12 PM
. * Re: I need help. Is it possible to contract pneumonia bumper65   01/06/03 02:14 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3131

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3