Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Re: OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE
      09/03/02 09:33 PM

"I believe that hiv is indeed very serious and will kill."

Well, if you insist on placing your hope and faith in immune deficiency, absent any burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt, then it seems as though it is 'faith-based' immune deficient belief system. I prefer to place my faith and hope in an immune suficient and sustainable belief system absent the burden of proof to the contrary.

"I also believe the current medications are a godsend for many and those people probably would be in a way worse position or not even here without them."

Do you have any evidence for your belief that the AIDS drugs are saving lives? Not anacdotal evidence, real evidence from completed phase three clinical trials showing any significant reduction in morbidity and mortality? Until then, it will simply be your belief. Dissidents aren't responsible for proving 'HIV's innocense, Apologists are responsible for proving 'HIV's guilt. That's where the burden of proof is properly placed in science as in the law.

"However what really bothers me is this right wing, left wing attitude.treating hiv should incorporate many modalities, including an optimal lifestyle. Balancing all of these and achieving superior nutritional status through a fanatatic diet and lot's of supplementation is the way to go.living positive and thinking positive go hand in hand.By educating yourself and utilizing all that is available(drugs when needed of course)I feel is the best approach to containing hiv.Healthy living people always fare the best....there's no mystery there.So treating hiv is a whole lot more than just haart alone.People that do the best use it all, but the ones truly in the know don't fall for the gimics and snake oil, but I do swear that nutritional supplements used wisely and correctly is why my cd4 count is unbelievably high,I really don't believe haart alone got me to these numbers.It's all encompassing."

Why do you believe haart is helping and not hurting? Do you know that T-Cells have not been found correlative to disease progression in persons diagnosed with 'HIV/AIDS?' There is plenty of evidence for proper nutrition and supplementation, though, I agree. The Dissident Scientific and Alternative Health critique of the dominant, conventional pharmaceutically-based medical model for the alleged viral pathogenesis and progression of 'HIV=AIDS' is not snake oil. We are not touting any 'cure-all' or conspiracy theories, but nor do we accept the 'catch-all' condition known as 'AIDS' --all of whose 29 defining conditions occur in persons diagnosed 'HIV' antibody negative yet are only redefined as 'AIDS' when someone tests antibody positive. Whatever those non-specific, non-confirmatory antibody responsiveness is measuring, it may be one possible indicator of current health as well as past exposure, current immunity. The ones selling the *snake oil* or gimicks are those claiming a correct course or 'cure' for a condition which is not properly diagnosed and can only be said with available evidence, to have multifactorially influenced co-causes, stressors to the physical[malnutrition], chemical[toxicologic], biological[STD's], psychological[chronic stress], and spiritual[religious reconciling]. This is akin to quackery, those diagnosing and treating upon the flawed and failed 'one-cause, one course' drug model with unproven clinical efficacy.

Again, you can do what you like, though what you need to understand is that many of those 'HIV/AIDS' diagnosed with an alternative health care philosophy and practise are not given such empowered access to alternative health care because the AIDS Apologists do not provide advocate in behalf of the largest underserved and underepresented
'HIV/AIDS' affected consumers with even 1% of current funding directed to address these issues of 'treatment' access.

AIDS Dissident Scientific and Alternative Health Consumer Advocate

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS GTARANTOLO 08/22/02 11:14 AM
. * Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS Anonymous   11/28/05 11:54 AM
. * Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS Jake in New York   08/22/02 11:29 PM
. * Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS Jackie_Blue   08/23/02 12:48 PM
. * Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS Anonymous   08/22/02 01:11 PM
. * Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS Anonymous   08/22/02 12:12 PM
. * Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS GTARANTOLO   08/22/02 01:28 PM
. * Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS Jackie_Blue   08/23/02 12:50 PM
. * Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS Anonymous   08/22/02 08:46 PM
. * OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE Anonymous   08/24/02 12:23 AM
. * Re: OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE Anonymous   08/28/02 01:40 PM
. * Re: OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE Anonymous   08/29/02 06:52 PM
. * Re: OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE Anonymous   08/28/02 07:27 PM
. * Re: OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE Anonymous   08/29/02 12:58 PM
. * Re: OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE **DONOTDELETE**   09/03/02 09:33 PM
. * Re: OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE Anonymous   09/04/02 11:12 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 10143

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3