The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE
      08/29/02 12:58 PM

I believe that hiv is indeed very serious and will kill.I also believe the current medications are a godsend for many and those people probably would be in a way worse position or not even here without them.However what really bothers me is this right wing ,left wing attitude.treating hiv should incorporate many modalities, including an optimal lifestyle.Balancing all of these and achieving superior nutritional status through a fanatatic diet and lot's of supplementation is the way to go.living positive and thinking positive go hand in hand.By educating yourself and utilizing all that is available(drugs when needed of course)I feel is the best approach to containing hiv.Healthy living people always fare the best....there's no mystery there.So treating hiv is a whole lot more than just haart alone.People that do the best use it all, but the ones truly in the know don't fall for the gimics and snake oil, but I do swear that nutritional supplements used wisely and correctly is why my cd4 count is unbelievably high,I really don't believe haart alone got me to these numbers.It's all encompassing.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS GTARANTOLO 08/22/02 11:14 AM
. * Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS Anonymous   11/28/05 11:54 AM
. * Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS Jake in New York   08/22/02 11:29 PM
. * Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS Jackie_Blue   08/23/02 12:48 PM
. * Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS Anonymous   08/22/02 01:11 PM
. * Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS Anonymous   08/22/02 12:12 PM
. * Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS GTARANTOLO   08/22/02 01:28 PM
. * Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS Jackie_Blue   08/23/02 12:50 PM
. * Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS Anonymous   08/22/02 08:46 PM
. * OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE Anonymous   08/24/02 12:23 AM
. * Re: OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE Anonymous   08/28/02 01:40 PM
. * Re: OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE Anonymous   08/29/02 06:52 PM
. * Re: OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE Anonymous   08/28/02 07:27 PM
. * Re: OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE Anonymous   08/29/02 12:58 PM
. * Re: OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE **DONOTDELETE**   09/03/02 09:33 PM
. * Re: OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE Anonymous   09/04/02 11:12 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 9356

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3