The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE
      08/28/02 01:40 PM

The so-called "hundreds of Dissident Scientists, including Nobel Laureates and Members of the National Academy of Sciences." is an absolute lie. There are not HUNDREDS!!! And NONE, repeat NONE are clinicians who have ANY experience treating ACTUAL people living with HIV. Just thought I'd mention this!!! And just because someone wins a nobel prize in one subject does not mean they are knowlegeable about another subject!! There ARE NO so-called "dissident" scientists who have done any authentic research about HIV/AIDS. NONE. This guy just acts self-important and like he has credentials and authority. He's got NADA. Just mouthing off and pretending that he represents actual respectable scientists who have done AIDS research and treat patients with HIV....no such thing. I go to all the big AIDS conferences with real docs who treat and try to help real patients. Good people who are NOT PAID OFF BY ANYONE! Doctors who just want to help their patients the best way they can. Don't beleive that their is a consipiracy and that there are no good people doing AIDS research and treatment. I have met them and I can testify there are a lot of terrific clinicians dedicated to helping people. HEAL, ALIVE and Well are jokes. Just laugh at these poor misinformed people and hope that none of your friends or people you love fall for their crap!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS GTARANTOLO 08/22/02 11:14 AM
. * Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS Anonymous   11/28/05 11:54 AM
. * Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS Jake in New York   08/22/02 11:29 PM
. * Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS Jackie_Blue   08/23/02 12:48 PM
. * Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS Anonymous   08/22/02 01:11 PM
. * Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS Anonymous   08/22/02 12:12 PM
. * Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS GTARANTOLO   08/22/02 01:28 PM
. * Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS Jackie_Blue   08/23/02 12:50 PM
. * Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS Anonymous   08/22/02 08:46 PM
. * OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE Anonymous   08/24/02 12:23 AM
. * Re: OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE Anonymous   08/28/02 01:40 PM
. * Re: OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE Anonymous   08/29/02 06:52 PM
. * Re: OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE Anonymous   08/28/02 07:27 PM
. * Re: OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE Anonymous   08/29/02 12:58 PM
. * Re: OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE **DONOTDELETE**   09/03/02 09:33 PM
. * Re: OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE Anonymous   09/04/02 11:12 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 11056

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3