Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

alwilliams767
New User

Reged: 06/01/02
Re: immune26
      06/04/02 12:07 PM

My point is that EVERYONE should be taking this biotech product. Everyone, that is, who is not alergic to eggs. If you are HIV positive, or have developed AIDS, check this stuff out. This is the only product that I am aware of in the marketplace which was formulated to balance & stabilize the human immune system. Now, immune26 won't "cure" AIDS... it won't cure anything. What it will do is provide essential antibodies to help your body fight off bacteria & disease. This is not a magic powder... it is a scientific breakthru product, the first in it's field, that was formulated to help baby-boomers fight back the inevitable effects of aging. This product is the real stuff! It took (2) Fortune 50 companys 10 years in research at a cost of over 30 million dollars to perfect. Don't let it pass you bye! The product was clinically tested in people with a full blown wasting disease in India, & 85% of the people in the test study began regaining muscle mass. I will be happy to send you a copy of this study, if you e-mail me thru my website:
www.mylegacyforlife.net/long-life
also available is a lot of testimonial information, which I am reluctant to pass off as anyhting but other people's opinions (anyone can write a testimonial). But what those people are saying, (& some of them claim to be suffering from AIDS), is that immune26 is really helping them fight back against this terrible condition. Go to the above site. Check out the product information. Go to the link on the site to the "science" site, with full blown published clinical trials & more. Draw your own conclusions. I take this product every day, & I havn't been sick, not even a cold, for over 9 months. I've seen firsthand what immune26 has done for my diabetic father in law... this is one terriffic product!!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* immune26 alwilliams767 06/01/02 04:32 PM
. * Re: immune26 Anonymous   06/01/02 10:54 PM
. * Re: immune26 alwilliams767   06/04/02 12:07 PM
. * Re: immune26- Not the only one Libby   06/07/02 07:12 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1725

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3