The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

alwilliams767

Reged: 06/01/02
immune26
      06/01/02 04:32 PM

Hi. My name is AL. Now, before I start, I want to let you know that I am a distributor for the product I want to tell you about. No deceptions here. If you can't get past this, I understand, & thank you for your time.
Immune 26 is an all-natural, scientific breakthru product which is quietly sweeping the country, & the world. This product is clinically tested, is found in the 2002 Physicians Handbook of Approved Dietary Supplements, & has been given GRAS rating by the FDA. Immune26 can help your body balance & stabilize your immune system. All immune26 is, is powdered chicken eggs. Selected hens are innoculated with inactivated bacteria, including e. coli, salmonella, streptcoccus, & influenza. You see, the hen has but one chance to protect her unborn chicks, and her body does not register that these added invaders are not a threat to her chicks. So she manufactures millions of antibodies & immune co-factors, targeting human specific diseases, & lays them into her eggs. These eggs are then processed into a readilly digestable powder, & that's it!
You can find some pretty good information on my website:
www.mylegacyforlife.net/long-life
in the "products" section. Also, there is a link to the "science" site for immune26, containing published clinical trials & more.
Al

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* immune26 alwilliams767 06/01/02 04:32 PM
. * Re: immune26 Anonymous   06/01/02 10:54 PM
. * Re: immune26 alwilliams767   06/04/02 12:07 PM
. * Re: immune26- Not the only one Libby   06/07/02 07:12 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1683

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3