The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Jeanne
Unregistered

Promising supplement
      04/05/00 06:07 PM

There is a natural supplement called Morinda Citrifolia or Tahitian noni that is showing remarkable results with HIV/AIDs patients. I'm not HIV+, but because it helps other conditions as well, I became familiar with it via my mother, who has Stage 4 cancer (breast, liver, spine) that even 28 radiation treatments and months of chemo didn't affect, but after just 6 weeks of noni, all the tumors were smaller and composed largely of necrotic (dead) tissue.
I researched noni and found a tape produced by a man who is supposed to be the longest-surviving AIDS patient, and he and his physicians attribute his health to noni. He was apparently sent home to die, on no medication, but after his first 37 days on noni, his viral load went from 750,000 to 108,618.
I also found a couple of testimonials from other patients. One says that noni took his viral load from 120,000 to 836, and his T4's from less than 80 to 240. The other says that in 3 months his viral load went from 11,000 to 4,300, his T-cell count from 331 to 482, and his blood ratio from 39.1% to 41.5%.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Promising supplement Jeanne 04/05/00 06:07 PM
. * Re: Promising supplement Scott_W   09/25/00 02:45 PM
. * Re: Promising supplement John 1   04/05/00 06:08 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1953

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3