Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Karen
Unregistered

Re: Adjunct Therapies
      04/05/00 01:20 PM

Hi Steve,

Since you are looking for a stronger program of supplements and a
good diet I thought I should suggest you try taking "Immunocal". You mix it in a cold liquid ie. juice, yogurt, apple sauce. It tastesless.

This is the first natural product that has met the scientific protocol for
reimbursement coverage in select use - in the United States. This
product has now 7 'method of use" patent - rare and extremely difficult to obtain. (U.S.Patent, " Method of Treating HIV -Seropositive
Individuals with dietary whey proteiins" - to increase their blood mononuclear cell glutathione concentration and to maintain or increase body weight.... Immunocal (tm) , patented all natural (whey) protein that is taken daily, has been clinically proven to enhance Glutathione production for your immune system; the body's best defense against disease. Glutathione has been clinically proven to be the principle component required to maximize your immune system. You have low glutathione levels with poor survival in AIDS patients. Much literature has been written demonstrating the role of enhancing glutathione levels in Aids.

Immunocal (tm) is the culmination of 18 years of research at McGill University-Montreal General Hospital. Backed by Phase I,II,III clinical
trials. Marketed Internationally in Europe and the Orient by two pharmaceutical firms. Available with or without a prescription in the United States. Immuncoal (tm) is a patented highly concentrated, whey protein isolate prepared using a proprietary process leading to a
non-denatured, 90% pure protein, preserving the originally bioactivity of the thermolabile components. In other worlds, this proprietary process guarantees the highest level of glutathione - promoting activity available.

If you want more info. contact me at karenfrancis@hotmail.com
Thank you.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Adjunct Therapies Steve 04/05/00 01:17 PM
. * Re: Adjunct Therapies Karen   04/05/00 01:20 PM
. * Re: Adjunct Therapies Anonymous   04/05/00 01:17 PM
. * Re: Adjunct Therapies Anonymous   04/05/00 01:20 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2315

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3