Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

kicker

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
Re: What I do to ignore life a little
      06/07/14 11:38 AM

Ok river here is how. Sorry it took so long, they needed to dig up the cable line and install a new one so it took a few days to get a crew out to do that.

Ok go to flickr and sign in. Once signed in at the top of the page you will see the following links/buttons "You | People | Groups | Explore | Upload" Click on Upload.

You will be redirected to a page that says, "

Drag & drop photos and videos here

or
Choose photos and videos"

Click on "Choose photos and video" another window will open that will allow you to browse your computer files. I normally put any files that I want to upload on my desktop so they are easy to find It is the default directory that the pop up window goes to. You should see a list of all the files that are on your desktop as you would if you were just looking at the start screen when you start your computer.

Then just click the image you want to upload. Then hit the open button in the same window that you just choose the file in. When you are satisfied with the image you have chosen (the pop up window will close and you will see your image displayed in the browser) Look in the upper right hand corner of the screen you will see a flashing "Upload (x number) photos" button. Click on that. It will begin the upload. Dependent on the size of the photo and the speed of your connection it may take a few seconds to a few minutes. Let it run.

When it is done uploading click on the image you would like to share. This will open it in a new window. On the right of the screen you will see icons about half way down the page. A star, a comment box, a box with an arrow coming out of it, and three dots. Click on the box with the arrow coming out of it.

This will open another pop up window. Then click on "BBcode" Select the size that you want to display, then copy the code that is under that. It should highlight automatically.

Then come here and make a new post and insert that copied code into the new post. It's that easy. Sounds like a lot I know, but it really doesn't take that much. Just a few clicks.

@Iam1
I couldn't tell you how many paintings I have seen that are of what you described being sold and selling for quite a bit, I wouldn't dismiss gray blobs so easily. Personally, I think as long as you enjoy what you are doing and enjoy the final result what does it matter what it looks like. There are some artist that get away with sticking only a single blob of paint on a bay window sized canvas and have gallery showings around the world. So you never know.

@lilfshrmn
I played violin for years, ended up losing it in a move....sore subject. I always like listening to the harmonica and guitar though. Never could get my fingers to work the strings on a guitar. I'm a bit jealous.

@anotherday
I am sure you have other talents that allow you to express yourself. Then again there is nothing wrong with just being able to enjoy someone's talent either.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* What I do to ignore life a little kicker 06/01/14 07:31 PM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little 1special1   06/10/14 03:44 AM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little riverprincessModerator   06/10/14 08:17 AM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little 1special1   06/16/14 04:22 AM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little iam1   06/07/14 08:26 AM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little riverprincessModerator   06/10/14 08:21 AM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little riverprincessModerator   06/09/14 08:50 PM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little kicker   06/09/14 09:05 PM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little lilfshrmn   06/03/14 04:25 PM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little riverprincessModerator   06/03/14 09:42 AM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little anotherday   06/03/14 10:49 PM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little kicker   06/03/14 09:48 AM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little kicker   06/03/14 10:26 AM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little riverprincessModerator   06/03/14 10:42 AM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little kicker   06/07/14 11:38 AM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little riverprincessModerator   06/09/14 08:38 PM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little kicker   06/03/14 11:20 AM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little *DELETED* crabmanModerator   06/01/14 09:58 PM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little kicker   06/01/14 10:02 PM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little *DELETED* crabmanModerator   06/01/14 10:07 PM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little kicker   06/01/14 10:17 PM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little kicker   06/02/14 08:25 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2459

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3