Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

iam1
Regular

Reged: 06/17/09
Loc: Georgia
Re: What I do to ignore life a little
      06/07/14 08:26 AM

Kicker, I go away for a couple days and come back to this confusion. I honestly DID try following the topic thread.

I got that you paint. lilfshrmn has music. And, riverprincess should have Flickr by now. (IF her internet company is efficient!)

I tried painting. Decided it was something that many people in this world do, and I should give it a go. NOT again! I can appreciate art from a couple steps back. But, every time I tried to put anything down on paper the colors got muddled and the picture was grey on grey. Not an any form or sense. So, I'm not a painter, but I did try.

I love music. I've played different instruments for many years. Unfortunately, a condition from about 15 years ago leaves me unable to continue to pursue that. I still listen to music. Preferably classical.

I did my couple of years sitting, watching television/movies. Used to be very up-to-date on the newest releases. Still am to an degree.

But, ever since I got my first computer I've been hooked! I don't so much just sit here and surf webpages although that is how I get much of my information. The computer can do so much more. I hate that people go through life looking at them as if they'll never understand them, so they shouldn't touch them. Same is true of just about anything in life. But, I do research. (Thank you, Mrs. M. for making me have to do a term paper in which I had to confirm my material rather than find it from one source and determine it was truthful!) I do newsletters. I send email. I play games. I even communicate with others who are half the world away.

On good days I like to take the bus and go to the store or the library. Luckily for me they're next to one another. I love riding looking out the window and all life is. (I love walking looking more closely, but can't do that for long periods of time.) Even if it's the same route every time. I always try to find something new to notice. A person has mowed their lawn. A sign has been changed. Buildings going up or coming down.

Life changes constantly. To think that we are going to be in the same place doing the same thing forever can only mean 2 possibilities - 1) You're senile. Or, 2) You're dead.

I'm so grateful for people like yourself! People who can paint. People who can write music. People who can invent. You bring joy to the lives of so many others from what you do for a "pasttime".

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* What I do to ignore life a little kicker 06/01/14 07:31 PM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little 1special1   06/10/14 03:44 AM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little riverprincessModerator   06/10/14 08:17 AM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little 1special1   06/16/14 04:22 AM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little iam1   06/07/14 08:26 AM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little riverprincessModerator   06/10/14 08:21 AM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little riverprincessModerator   06/09/14 08:50 PM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little kicker   06/09/14 09:05 PM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little lilfshrmn   06/03/14 04:25 PM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little riverprincessModerator   06/03/14 09:42 AM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little anotherday   06/03/14 10:49 PM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little kicker   06/03/14 09:48 AM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little kicker   06/03/14 10:26 AM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little riverprincessModerator   06/03/14 10:42 AM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little kicker   06/07/14 11:38 AM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little riverprincessModerator   06/09/14 08:38 PM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little kicker   06/03/14 11:20 AM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little *DELETED* crabmanModerator   06/01/14 09:58 PM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little kicker   06/01/14 10:02 PM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little *DELETED* crabmanModerator   06/01/14 10:07 PM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little kicker   06/01/14 10:17 PM
. * Re: What I do to ignore life a little kicker   06/02/14 08:25 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3043

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3