The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

hivstudent

Reged: 04/27/13
Hello There :)
      09/24/13 04:33 PM

Well, as some might have read my previous posts!
I was diagnosed o 30th April 2013, and considering my only possible exposure was in October 2011 it makes it 2 years being positive. I have fairly good counts but I am under monthly check ups, my CD4 are on 503 ad viral load just a little over 10,000! I was asked if I would like to start early treatment but I refused, as I am doing well so far and I am not having any health issues and more importantly I know I am gonna be getting into a life time commitment so why would I get into it months earlier. I believe this is the right choice, but I would not mind knowing your opinion on this.
and also I would like to add, that I am doing fairly well or actually great! I am not letting this pull me down or depress me, I am better than ever more cautious with my life more determined to become a doctor. and I am getting into it slowly and gradually with almost ni bad impacts except the fact that I am keeping it from my family and close friends! I have enough people around me who know this and support me like my 2 cousins, 2 very close friends and my ex bf who is negative and the new guy I am seeing and which is also HIV negative, and I actually had no problem disclosing to him on our first date he accepted it very well! but we still have not engaged in any sexual contact cuz' honestly I am scared this might be diffirent I mean it would not be the same having sexual contact with high protection and just thinking all the time of the right moves and not making a mistake that would put your partner in danger! I am really scared! not letting it break me down tho! but again I would love to hear an opinion and an advice! thank you soo much!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Hello There :) hivstudent 09/24/13 04:33 PM
. * Re: Hello There :) kicker   09/24/13 04:58 PM
. * Re: Hello There :) hivstudent   09/24/13 05:05 PM
. * Re: Hello There :) kicker   09/24/13 05:12 PM
. * Re: Hello There :) hivstudent   09/24/13 05:18 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 761

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3