Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

anotherday

Reged: 05/15/13
Loc: Alberta, Canada
No Fear ...
      09/23/13 04:19 PM

Another doctor's appointment and continued success ... when does HIV become an issue? Well that was the question I asked my doctor today, her response, with the right attitude, proper medication and following it precisely it really shouldn't be an issue!

I want this post to be geared towards people who fear HIV, yeah okay, I get the initial fear idea, but if accepted into your life this is nothing! My doctor told me today the only thing I need Fear now is exercise, eating healthy and living right ... and if your already doing those things ... No Fear!

Today I am undetectable with barely a VL of 40 and CD4s 320 and increasing ... doc said I no longer need to be taking the antibiotics I was religiously taking every morning.

I have an amazing medical team, even the needles they keep jabbing in don't hurt! They are very informative when letting me know what is going on, very precise in what they want to do and what I have to contribute. I only hope for anyone coming into this at the beginning find a wonderful medical team, they really can relieve alot of stresses you might have regarding caring for your HIV!

Find a greater power to keep you enlightened, keep you on the right track ... religion is not a big word for me but knowing that there is "the force" (I know very Star Wars, but ...) ... it can really keep you going forward without stumbling!

Of course familiy and friends, when you get the chance to see who you are and see yourself how others see you, HIV can be such a valuable tool in creating change, and positivity and creativity. Family and friends are there to keep you grounded (how many times have we heard that in our lives) but throw in HIV and without their anchor, it can really send you off sailing in all directions!

I am very proud of my country and my city for that matter, yesterday was the Walk For Life, thousands of people participated (not just here but across the country) ... awareness, research, prevention, and living with were all highlighted during the events. Easing the fear of HIV and increasing the need to cure HIV.

To those that came before and did not win the challenge with HIV, a moment of silence and rememberance ... for those still here from those early days, a celebration and congratulations. For those of us now well on our way with this journey continued success and of course anyone new, we are all here for each other and there will be No Fear!

--------------------
anotherday ... in paradise!
daily ponder ... be the reason someone smiles today!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* No Fear ... anotherday 09/23/13 04:19 PM
. * Re: No Fear ... LoveMe   11/05/13 12:49 PM
. * Re: No Fear ... Cristian   09/23/13 11:32 PM
. * Post deleted by Becky AIDS2HIV   09/24/13 11:44 AM
. * Re: No Fear ... anotherday   09/25/13 01:55 AM
. * Post deleted by Becky AIDS2HIV   09/26/13 07:59 AM
. * Re: No Fear ... anotherday   09/26/13 10:45 PM
. * Post deleted by Becky AIDS2HIV   10/01/13 05:56 AM
. * Re: No Fear ... kicker   10/01/13 10:01 AM
. * Re: No Fear ... kicker   09/23/13 04:33 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2113

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3