The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

hivgays

Reged: 06/18/13
You don't have to be secluded from everyone just because you have HIV
      06/18/13 11:29 PM

When I was born I was diagnosed with HIV, my mom always taught me to stay back from everything else, which I was doing, until I got into the open world, I was surely scared at first and I didn't know what to do, but I did what I did. I learned to be stronger, more happier, and not to be secluded from everybody. I thought everyone would run away from me, because I have this, some did, but, I kept my head high and went on with my life. As I grew older, I met some girls, had some girlfriends on the way, but, I was afraid to disclose, didn't know if I had a choice or not, so I basically kept it a secret until I found this site, When I was sick from this desease being to active, doctors thought I was going to die, I just kept taking my medication, and now I am 18 so, I am still here, and my new doctors think I am going to live for a long time.

My advice to other friends with HIV here:

At first you don't succeed, try again, when life gives you lemons, make, lemonade, when people get you down because of your illness, don't fret, just ignore them, people are always different, and, people will not care how you're feelings are. Just ignore those people, be yourself, you don't have to be secluded from everyone just because you have HIV, join community like http://www.HIVMatching.com , make friends, and don't mind those other bad people.

Edited by hivgays (06/18/13 11:34 PM)

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* You don't have to be secluded from everyone just because you have HIV hivgays 06/18/13 11:29 PM
. * Re: You don't have to be secluded from everyone just because you have HIV anotherday   06/19/13 12:27 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 983

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3