The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

PozCat

Reged: 10/23/12
Re: No Friends
      03/19/13 06:49 PM

Please don't think you don't have friends. It breaks my heart to hear newly diagnosed people feel that way. There are many available outlets for you to get the help you need, and the friends you just haven't met yet. I was diagnosed at 42, and am now turning 54 in the next few months. I've helped a lot of people through their first few years, just by being there for them to talk to. I don't live in your state, but I am more than happy to be friends with you and maybe even help you find resources in your area. If you will send me an email address I will properly introduce myself and you can ALWAYS communicate with me. I will even give you my phone number and you can call whenever you like. I don't want to post my number in here, so just let me know your email address and I'll forward my information to you. Don't let this bug get you down, that's very important. You can live a normal and productive life! Yes, its hard at first because you think people can 'see' that you have it. Rest assured, they can't. :-) Be well, and PLEASE let me help. I think I was given the "gift" so that I can be there to help others. I can honestly say I'be become a much better person since my diagnosis.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* No Friends zendo 03/16/13 06:55 PM
. * Re: No Friends day   07/02/13 11:45 AM
. * Re: No Friends traceyjr68   04/03/13 12:38 AM
. * Re: No Friends tarapet   03/29/13 04:50 PM
. * Re: No Friends PozCat   03/19/13 06:49 PM
. * Re: No Friends notinterested   03/17/13 12:45 PM
. * Re: No Friends kicker   03/16/13 08:21 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2492

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3