Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

trulife
Fanatic

Reged: 12/01/10
Loc: South
Life with HIV over 3 years later
      03/17/13 08:35 PM

Hello everyone. It has been a very long time since I have posted anything here. My life with HIV continues over three years later. Atripla has worked well for me and I remain undetectable and very healthy. I am so glad that I found this site in the early stages. I was fortunate to find some good people on here who were diagnosed around the same time and we helped each other through our first year. Life has continued and I will say that it has it's challenges as a positive man. I have lost a few friends who I disclosed to, but I strongly believe that I am better off without them. I have been single as well due to the challenges of dating and being positive. Even though it is 2013, people still have fear and prefer not to deal with a positive partner. I choose to disclose very early on so as to avoid wasting my time with someone who doesn't want to deal. Basically I wish them well and move on. While I do miss having that special someone in my life, I love myself enough to know that I deserve real love. To everyone out here on this journey, I can tell you that things do get better with time and you definitely learn how live even with HIV. So I say LIVE and LOVE and never give up hope. Peace and Blessings to all.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Life with HIV over 3 years later trulife 03/17/13 08:35 PM
. * Re: Life with HIV over 3 years later iam1   04/03/13 10:10 AM
. * Re: Life with HIV over 3 years later MARYJB67   03/30/13 11:27 AM
. * Re: Life with HIV over 3 years later trulife   04/04/13 06:31 PM
. * Re: Life with HIV over 3 years later riverprincessModerator   03/24/13 10:57 AM
. * Re: Life with HIV over 3 years later trulife   04/03/13 06:59 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2168

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3