Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

notinterested
All Star

Reged: 09/07/11
Increasing CD4 count
      03/13/13 04:19 PM

Hello everyone,
I usually come on here and offer support and advice, and now I'm looking for some. I got my labs back and for the second time in a row by CD4 dropped. I've chosen not to know the number but from pestering my partner and getting hints, I think I'm around the 600- 700 range. Both my partner and my Doctor know they will tell me the number if at anytime I should be concerned. Anyway's my Doctor nor my partner are concerned but I don't like the fact that the last 2 labs it has dropped both times. I haven't been sick. I've actually been working out like crazy and have been eating well and getting plenty of sleep. On the day of the labs, i was fasting as he was testing my lipids as well as for HIV. I was also a little frustrated as I had to wait an hour to get my blood drawn and I hate being at the testing center. Anyways, even though no one is concerned I want to get ahead of the game and get the CD4 to go up. I know that different times of the day could affect the number and probably many other factors. I started taking multi vitamins again and only drink bottled water. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated on what I can do to get that number up. I plan on starting yoga again and mediitating if that helps. I also suffer from anxiety but don't think I will take the medicine for that anywhere near the time I take the Atripla. Anyways, sorry for rambling. Thank you for reading.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Increasing CD4 count notinterested 03/13/13 04:19 PM
. * Re: Increasing CD4 count iam1   03/27/13 01:29 PM
. * Re: Increasing CD4 count crabmanModerator   03/14/13 09:22 AM
. * Re: Increasing CD4 count cm82391   03/14/13 12:38 AM
. * Re: Increasing CD4 count notinterested   03/17/13 12:46 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5983

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3