Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

PozInOrlando
New User

Reged: 09/07/12
Loc: Orlando, Florida
My Meds Will Be Ready Tomorrow and I'm Scared
      12/06/12 05:35 PM

So I got a call from the local health department today stating my meds will be ready to pick up first thing tomorrow morning. I'm planning to go after work (I get off at 2pm) to go pick them up.

Im scared of the side effects the meds may have on me. I am being prescribed Truvada and 2 others I cannot remember. I plan to start taking them after the weekend (grueling work schedule on Saturday and Sunday)

Was anybody else terrified of the side effects when they started taking their meds?

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* My Meds Will Be Ready Tomorrow and I'm Scared PozInOrlando 12/06/12 05:35 PM
. * Re: My Meds Will Be Ready Tomorrow and I'm Scared roncarfl   12/13/12 10:46 AM
. * Re: My Meds Will Be Ready Tomorrow and I'm Scared PozInOrlando   12/14/12 11:33 PM
. * Re: My Meds Will Be Ready Tomorrow and I'm Scared riverprincessModerator   12/15/12 09:44 AM
. * Re: My Meds Will Be Ready Tomorrow and I'm Scared PozInOrlando   12/15/12 11:34 PM
. * Re: My Meds Will Be Ready Tomorrow and I'm Scared MrGiftig   12/12/12 11:51 AM
. * Re: My Meds Will Be Ready Tomorrow and I'm Scared JLacan   12/12/12 06:58 AM
. * Re: My Meds Will Be Ready Tomorrow and I'm Scared AboutTimex   12/11/12 04:42 PM
. * Re: My Meds Will Be Ready Tomorrow and I'm Scared kicker   12/06/12 07:52 PM
. * Re: My Meds Will Be Ready Tomorrow and I'm Scared riverprincessModerator   12/06/12 06:35 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4703

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3