Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

beatofmyheart

Reged: 10/03/12
Trouble with Blisters on Inner Groin
      10/03/12 12:56 PM

Diagnosed with HIV back in early 2011.

Since early August this year I've been having off and on appearances of weird single pimple like bumps on my inner groin area. They were exclusively on the right side at first, and then as of the past 2 weeks they've been exclusive to the left side.

I thought I might have herpes, but they don't look anything like what I've seen online and in videos. They're painless, don't really itch, and aren't in clusters. I decided to not disinfect and pop one and just see what it does.

On day one there's a pimple with a white head
On day two it gets bigger
On day three it's a saggy blister the size of a dime with yellowish-white fluid

And then upon popping and disinfecting the big blister, I noticed that it looked similar to a ringworm on the inside. To test this I poured hydrogen peroxide on it and the foamed up on the ridge only.

I've since bought lamisil cream, zeasorb powder, and other creams to fight this...but I'm still convinced it could be something else.

Currently not covered under insurance, so I'm not being treated for anything (nor am I having sex) and don't have a primary care doctor. Looking for some understanding of what's going on.

P.S. Does anyone have or know any info about state aid health care for people with HIV who can't afford healthcare or regular doctors visits???

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Trouble with Blisters on Inner Groin beatofmyheart 10/03/12 12:56 PM
. * Re: Trouble with Blisters on Inner Groin riverprincessModerator   11/26/12 09:25 PM
. * Re: Trouble with Blisters on Inner Groin aliraza   11/26/12 04:28 AM
. * Re: Trouble with Blisters on Inner Groin Pos_in_Thailand   10/08/12 11:04 AM
. * Re: Trouble with Blisters on Inner Groin kicker   10/03/12 06:19 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5433

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3