Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: I'm Positive- Get Over It, I Have To Live With It, You Don't
      09/03/12 07:30 PM

Yes it does suck , all that you were made to endure. The ignorance of people , not caring about you felt, the cold callousness of the nurses and doctors should be reported, The police that are suppose to protect basically kicked you to the curb. The ex gf whos bitterness used you as an outlet , and the new gf that has to endure all this crap cause she loves you. And You don't deserve any of it. I'm sure you'd love to take a big dump on all of them. Then you can say that they really are shitty. BUT GUESS WHAT....... you also have the tools to teach and educate all those idiots. They have made you a strong person.You ar equiped with many tools, more than you realize. Find that power within my friend. Turn your anger and bitterness into enery that is filled with the power youposess. Think outside the box my friend. The answers are all there. I sure hope your not mad at God. He is your biggest ally. Open your eyes , heart and soul to see where you can go.

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I'm Positive- Get Over It, I Have To Live With It, You Don't TheMiddle 09/03/12 06:28 AM
. * Re: I'm Positive- Get Over It, I Have To Live With It, You Don't Valley   09/10/12 06:18 PM
. * Re: I'm Positive- Get Over It, I Have To Live With It, You Don't TheMiddle   09/17/12 08:34 AM
. * Re: I'm Positive- Get Over It, I Have To Live With It, You Don't riverprincessModerator   09/03/12 07:30 PM
. * Re: I'm Positive- Get Over It, I Have To Live With It, You Don't TheMiddle   09/07/12 10:22 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3147

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3