Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

mentalgerm

Reged: 08/06/12
Loc: North Houston, Texas
2 months in psychotic hell...
      08/20/12 12:49 AM

Here goes another rant but i assure you it has a better ending! So i'm still a little depressed about everything and even finding myself having to make a choice of taking meds or just throwing in the towel and letting gods will be done. Yes i have issues! So the passed 2 weeks i have been extremely stressed out dealing with locating all the meds and getting assistance for the cost of course. There are many ways to do this to someone who might be scared about it but i need to say it is VERY stressful to have your doctor tell you he is frustraited with you because its just going to get worse if you dont start meds right away but he doesnt know how the case managers try and get them for you. Starting tomorrow i should have all the pills i need and hopefully i will start feeling better physically and mentally. They gave me xanax last week because i have had some "crazy" breakdowns and can never seem to stop crying. anyays, i finally told my dad today and that was the hardest thing to do especially since i lost my mother a year ago to cancer.. he is pretty supportive actually and thats a comfort. so anyways, we are all fighting a battle and dealing with "normal" people we live with or work with can be tough. after all, my roommate bleaches everything in the house including the dishes lol... whatever makes her happy! in the end of it all, life is too short to worry about what others are going through... this is a perfect time to be selfish! and by the way, we are NOT all like Majic Johnson so please get over yourself and stop using him as a refernence to my kind!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* 2 months in psychotic hell... mentalgerm 08/20/12 12:49 AM
. * Re: 2 months in psychotic hell... Letstalk   09/02/12 01:25 AM
. * Re: 2 months in psychotic hell... thebird1959   08/20/12 09:27 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1200

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3