Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

alive2
Guardian

Reged: 03/08/07
looking into moving
      07/20/12 02:19 AM

im really looking into a move west, i do love my home and my doctors so much, but, due to all the tax laws and the amount of taxes my wife and i pay every year on our home we are really looking to start over.
i know it seems like a drastic way to save on taxes, but considering the alternative, and the way the local police department has treated us in dealing with the accident i was involved in made it an easier choice. how my being hit in the rear end makes me wrong and them not wanting to take any information from me, and only using the drunk persons veiw of the situation pushed me over the edge, so to speak.
i have wanted to make a fresh start before, now on the other hand i feel forced to do it.
i have had to start legal procedings against a family member, who knows nothing about my son and his mental illness, and accuses my wife and i of making it all up, in doing so shes injected herslf into our lives where she was never involved before. she is actually trying to take our son from us. so i guess after 15 years of never being around our family, she knows more than us, and the whole medical profession we have been dealing with since he was around 6.
this whole thing stinks because you see im always telling my children to be nice to one another and others as we never know what life will throw our way, and we have to be able to be there for each other.
this has me feeling very depressed, because i have beleived this wouldnt ever be in my life.
i know i could stand my ground, but due to all the stress i feel as well as my wife does a new start may just be something to really help propell us into a better state of being. so im starting to search and look into the next area and their doctors. hope things work our. im not just jumping the gun, i plan on a long research and doing the move next year at tax time, we do have family there and they know of my situation and it matters not to them, and thats another big asset to my family, knowing we are going to a place with people who are there with open arms. just trying to avoid all this drama and save on taxes at the same time. i hope you are all well. but im never leaving here thats a promise.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* looking into moving alive2 07/20/12 02:19 AM
. * Re: looking into moving thebird1959   07/21/12 09:44 PM
. * Re: looking into moving alive2   07/22/12 01:32 PM
. * Re: looking into moving kicker   07/20/12 11:14 AM
. * Re: looking into moving alive2   07/20/12 04:03 PM
. * Re: looking into moving riverprincessModerator   07/20/12 05:01 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1179

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3