Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

leathercublon

Reged: 05/28/12
Loc: London UK
Re: TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby?
      05/30/12 07:59 PM

Just seen your post and to be honest I thought the fatigue was just me at first too. I've been pos without needing treatment for 12 years and my counts, although going in the wrong direction, were considered 'fine'.

The feelings you described are the same that I'm going through too, I know the science and the logic behind it all but ultimately is this about logic?

In London they have done a deal with the drug companies to mainly use one of two options and I feel railroaded despite being reasonably certain neither option is best for me.

How do you find the strength to fight your ground when there's so much going on?

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby? virginmary 04/06/12 07:17 AM
. * Re: TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby? leathercublon   05/30/12 07:59 PM
. * Re: TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby? Vauban   05/30/12 03:39 PM
. * Re: TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby? messki678   04/26/12 02:23 AM
. * Re: TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby? Lngisme   04/12/12 02:24 PM
. * Re: TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby? cm82391   04/06/12 05:35 PM
. * Re: TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby? riverprincessModerator   04/08/12 08:48 PM
. * Re: TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby? estanoche   04/13/12 12:33 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4570

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3