Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Lngisme

Reged: 03/06/12
Re: TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby?
      04/12/12 02:24 PM

I understand completely how you are feeling, I had the same thing happen to me. I've worked since I was 17 and I was diagnosed at age 40, I definitely had to leave work and take some time to adjust to the meds, mentally and physically. I'm on disability for the time being and I'm taking it one day at a time. Don't beat yourself up if you have to take time for yourself, I did the same thing. Resting and less stress will help you if you decide to take that route. Good luck and contact me if you need to talk to someone.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby? virginmary 04/06/12 07:17 AM
. * Re: TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby? leathercublon   05/30/12 07:59 PM
. * Re: TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby? Vauban   05/30/12 03:39 PM
. * Re: TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby? messki678   04/26/12 02:23 AM
. * Re: TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby? Lngisme   04/12/12 02:24 PM
. * Re: TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby? cm82391   04/06/12 05:35 PM
. * Re: TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby? riverprincessModerator   04/08/12 08:48 PM
. * Re: TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby? estanoche   04/13/12 12:33 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4720

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3