Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

virginmary

Reged: 12/10/10
TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby?
      04/06/12 07:17 AM

Hi all,

i have been feeling extremely exhausted the past week and i'm finding it hard to concentrate. My job requires that i see clients on a regular basis and meet sales targets etc, however my energy levels just wont pick up. I got my cd4 count yesterday and it has dropped to 202. Last time i checked it was 430. The doctor says i must start meds immediately. Will be starting next week. I dont know whether i'm shocked, stressed, anxious or just numb but i can't get myself to o anything right now. Would it be wise to take a week or 2 off work? I've only been with my current employer for 4 months. Beside the constant fatigue, i'm not feeling sick but the past week i've been making silly mistakes at work coz i can't think straight and i dont want that to continue and cost me my job. If i ask for time off while i start my meds, what will i give as the reason to my boss?

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby? virginmary 04/06/12 07:17 AM
. * Re: TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby? leathercublon   05/30/12 07:59 PM
. * Re: TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby? Vauban   05/30/12 03:39 PM
. * Re: TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby? messki678   04/26/12 02:23 AM
. * Re: TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby? Lngisme   04/12/12 02:24 PM
. * Re: TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby? cm82391   04/06/12 05:35 PM
. * Re: TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby? riverprincessModerator   04/08/12 08:48 PM
. * Re: TOO TIRED TO DO MY JOB... Am i being a crybaby? estanoche   04/13/12 12:33 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4571

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3