Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Brave43

Reged: 06/16/11
"THE BLESSINGS I SEE NOW"
      12/06/11 11:37 PM

HELLO MY NAME IS BRAVE43

THIS MESSAGE IS TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THEIR HIV ISSUES AND JUST SITTING AROUND ON THEIR HANDS AND WAITING FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO START STIRING THE POT AND HITTING THE HOT SPOTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT TALK ABOUT ON THIS ISSUE
BECAUSE THEIR TOO SCARE THEY THINK THEY IS GOING TO BE REJECTED FROM THEIR SOCIAL CIRCLE,THEIR FAMILY,
AND FRIENDS BUT I CAN SAY THAT BEFORE I WAS DIAGNOSED HIV-POSITIVE I HAD SOMEWHAT U CALL FRIENDS THAT CAME TO MY HOME AND I HAD FRIENDS THAT I HUNG IN THE STREET WITH BUT NOW SINCE THEY KNOW THAT I DON`T DRINK NOMORE IT NO MORE FRIENDS BUT I NOW IN THE CHURCH AND I TELL ALL OF YA`LL THAT WHEN I TOLD MY STORY TO MY CHURCH I HAD PEOPLE COME UP TO ME AND ASK ME HOW I FEEL AND I TOLD THEM THAT I WAS BLESS TRULY BLESS BECAUSE WHEN THIS DECEMBER 23RD WILL MARK ME BEING HIV-POSITIVE EIGHTEEN MONTHS SO FAR WITHOUT TAKING HIV-MEDS.
SO FAR I`VE THIS YEAR ONLY SLIP DOWN IN MY HOME AND FRACTURE MY RIGHT KNEE-CAP AND HAD SURGERY IN SEPTEMBER AND WHILE I WAS LAID-UP FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS I HAD TIME TO TALK WITH THE GOOD LORD AND THINK ABOUT WHAT I WAS GOING TO DO THIS COMING NEW YEAR IN THE CHURCH FOR THE GOOD LORD INSTEAD OF USHER BECAUSE I HAD A BAD THOUGHT ABOUT MY RIGHT LEG AND SO FAR IT HAS COME TRUE SO I HAVE BEEN ASKING THE GOOD LORD TO GIVE THE ABILITY TO DO SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS ABOUT HIV/AIDS
TO HELP MY PEOPLE IN MY COMMUNITIES TO UNDERSTAND THE RIGHT WAY TO HAVE SAFE SEX AND START TALKING ABOUT HIV/AIDS ISSUES INSTEAD OF SITTING WITH THEIR MOUTH GLUED LIKED SOMEONE HAVE THREATING TO KILL THEM IF THEY TELL THEIR DIAGNOSED. SO IT TIME YA`LL TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND SPREAD THE WORD TO HELP OTHERS THAT ARE SCARE TO SAY I`AM HIV-POSITIVE.AND
IF U WANT TO CONTACT ME U CAN SNAIL MAIL AT 1406 N.W. 18th Court OCALA,FLA 34475.TO:Taya L. Clark or EMAIL ME:TayaClrk`s@aol.com.

SO DON`T BE SCARE NO MORE COME AND JOIN ME IN THIS MISSION TO FIGHT THE STIGMA IN THE HIV/AIDS COMMUNITIES.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR`S.
CONCERN HIV-POSTIVE CITIZEN TayaClrk@aol.com/aka:Brave43

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* "THE BLESSINGS I SEE NOW" Brave43 12/06/11 11:37 PM
. * Re: "THE BLESSINGS I SEE NOW" riverprincessModerator   01/06/12 09:02 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 562

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3