The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

dannychua

Reged: 11/06/11
pls help me
      11/25/11 10:34 AM

sory my english is not so good, please help me.....
last two week i met a sex worker and we never had sex ..... she massage my back and i lay on bed face to pillow...... The question is....before me , the bed was used by other man to have sex with other sex worker 2 minutes ago......it is 2 minutes later i walk in and lay on bed naked....... i can still feel some heat from the bed sheet by last customer 2 minutes ago..some semen come out from my penix and touch the bed sheet, as my penix with semen touch on the bed for 10 minutes.....
1) is it possible that i can catch hiv from the bed sheet??? do i need a check??? the bed sheet in the room wont be renewed or changed. i hv no sex , no oral sex, nothing with the women,,,
2)my hand touch the bed sheet and i rub my eye after 5 minutes without washing my hand..Is it possible to get HIV?
3)i back after 10 minutes massage and without any cleaning on my penix, i drive my car, as i sat in car the semen still remain on my penix, will it go inside my body and infected me?
4)i got stomach tummy after i been masage and last for 5 weeks...got problem in ear, and my neck grows something like pinple but it is not pinple?
i sufferred thyroid on 3rd week after massage,is it cause by HIV????? thanks
now is 33 days from tat night
sorry ,, i would like to ask, is there any case like me who get infected?

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* pls help me dannychua 11/25/11 10:34 AM
. * Re: pls help me Pos_in_Thailand   12/14/11 10:06 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 684

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3