Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Doc64

Reged: 01/21/10
Re: Worried about criminal prosecution PLEASE help
      10/22/11 08:08 PM

I can understand totally what you are going through. This happened to me Just a month ago. I was with a Male friend we had been drinking and things just got out of control and had unprotected sex. I had never done this before.. When I told him I was HIV positive the look in his eyes scared me. He told me I was disgusting and he couldn't stand the site of me. Granted I hurt him and he is scared. I have tried to talk to him but with no response but do not talk to me ever again. It has been so hard for me and the guilt is so great.. I tried to explain to him that my viral load is undetectable and my count is over 1,000. But he doesn't understand he is uneducated and he is acting like he is going to die.. I have struggled with this for over a month and the reason I didn't say anything is because I really liked the guy.. Had I made him wear a condom maybe things would have been different but I never will know. The fear off being turned away from someone because of HIV really fucked up my situation..I will never again do this, I am learning the hard way.. I guess I have to disclose no matter what and what happens, happens rejection or acceptance we will see when the time comes..
So now he is being tested and is waiting. My only concern is if he has never been tested before how does he not know he didn't have it to begin with. Then it will be all my fault. I don't know if he will ever tell me what his test results are but I guess that is up to him.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Worried about criminal prosecution PLEASE help dmb147 10/17/11 11:57 AM
. * Re: Worried about criminal prosecution PLEASE help Kriss   11/05/11 09:16 PM
. * Re: Worried about criminal prosecution PLEASE help new2this2010   11/01/11 11:52 AM
. * Re: Worried about criminal prosecution PLEASE help Doc64   10/22/11 08:08 PM
. * Re: Worried about criminal prosecution PLEASE help Florida69   11/02/11 04:37 PM
. * Re: Worried about criminal prosecution PLEASE help bartlebyAdministrator   10/18/11 04:57 PM
. * Re: Worried about criminal prosecution PLEASE help alive2   10/17/11 02:51 PM
. * Re: Worried about criminal prosecution PLEASE help cunta_stalwart   10/18/11 06:50 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5239

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3