Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Christa1

Reged: 10/06/09
Loc: Durban, South Africa
Am I the only 1 'scared' of rejection & infecting
      08/23/11 08:22 AM

Being HIV positive has put a bit of strain of my sexual relationship. Yes everything else is great. But I wonder what other people go through. Some women/men often tells me, once they disclose their status, they get rejected. They get dumped. Others don't ... but their sexual relationship gets a bit of strain. Me. I don't let anyone get close. My feeling is. I'd hate to be rejected by someone I really like. Secondly, I would hate to infect anyone else. That leaves me with .. myself. Me. Myself and I. I hate to believe I live in fear. And alone with loneliness. I never find myself crying and depressed. I'm busy with work, being a mum and teaching about the disease. I would like to believe I'm happy. But I must say. It would be great to have someone to share those special moments, not just the physical. Am I the only one ... Am I in denial?

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Am I the only 1 'scared' of rejection & infecting Christa1 08/23/11 08:22 AM
. * Re: Am I the only 1 'scared' of rejection & infecting Martini   09/20/11 08:52 PM
. * Re: Am I the only 1 'scared' of rejection & infecting vagab0nd   09/02/11 07:45 AM
. * Re: Am I the only 1 'scared' of rejection & infecting alive2   09/01/11 05:55 AM
. * Re: Am I the only 1 'scared' of rejection & infecting royalone   08/25/11 04:10 PM
. * Re: Am I the only 1 'scared' of rejection & infecting buryshaft   09/09/11 06:49 AM
. * Re: Am I the only 1 'scared' of rejection & infecting Candace79   09/09/11 11:54 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2418

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3