Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

alive2
Guardian

Reged: 03/08/07
i need to find a hobby
      08/21/11 03:51 PM

i have been so wrapped up in everything thats been going on around me that im constantly doing things for everyone but myself, and im begining to realize i need to find something for me to do. it used to be going out and hanging around at the bars with my freinds, but thats old hat. pool and darts are to easy to get caught up in the drinking scene again. a person can only go out to eat so many times. reading is ok but not fulfilling to my mind. and i dont know where to begin with starting a blog. my only other hobby was work and thats not going anywhere fast. i would like to go back to school but its hard with all the things happening at home, i realize i need to do something for me, maybe thats my real issue, always feeling like im not going anywhere in my life, and i feel im at a dead end.
i know theres more in the world for me, i just have to seek it out.i do like coming here and helping people out where i can, but even that sometimes isnt enough, im not so into my own life i cant kep helping but i need a new challenge. i feel like im stagnate. im sure if i can find something meaningfull it will reflect on my home life getting better too.
i see how all the aspiration has left me since being diagnosed in 04, but just started to understand it fully. i truly do need a reason to feel like im contributing to others, and i often wonder if thats doing the right thing.
i hope i have helped everyone i speak to here in a positive way, i hope i can continue, even if i too sometimes need that same help from some of you too.
thanks for letting me into your lives, sometimes it makes perfect sence to me when i know what to say to you people, but sometimes its difficult to know ones own problems because were to close to see them. thanks again

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* i need to find a hobby alive2 08/21/11 03:51 PM
. * Re: i need to find a hobby Breezy19635   09/19/11 04:09 PM
. * Re: i need to find a hobby new2this2010   09/12/11 03:03 AM
. * Re: i need to find a hobby alive2   09/13/11 02:29 PM
. * Re: i need to find a hobby LTGuineaPig   09/18/11 09:13 AM
. * Re: i need to find a hobby alive2   09/20/11 02:57 PM
. * Re: i need to find a hobby atlanticman   09/15/11 06:48 PM
. * Re: i need to find a hobby alive2   10/11/11 04:16 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2359

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3