Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

alive2
Regular

Reged: 03/08/07
why me, i try to do good for everyone
      08/19/11 02:23 PM

well i have been away for awhile, i left home for 2 weekes to get my mind back in order. i have been struggling with home life and having a tuff time with my wife, so i left to find myself again. im back home now.
since being back home, my daughter was thought to be pregnant, im glad shes not(shes 16). now shes giving me and my wife a hard time, yestewrday she had to be taken out of the house because she wants to argue and fight with everyone, she was ready to fist sfight with my wife till i stepped in. now the police think i beat her, and cps is getting involved, wtf.
it seems the more i give to the kids the more they want, without having any respect for how hard their mother works to provide the new things kids require just to be civil.
we been through the doctors, shrinks, and still shes heading down a path that i cant stop her from traveling. its very trying on me mentally, and its really a shame she didnt learn from the things i have told her about life, and knowing what ails me with the hiv, and all the problems i have medically, one would have hope that she does learn from my experiences, but she chooses to not heed the warnings.
today she could very well end up in a cell, untill shes 18, because she continues to chase after an 18 y/o boy.
i have told his parents, and yet he still threatens us on the computer, and calling. i know she is young but when do i stop helpping and let her fall on her own?
i help everyone i can, and never ask for anything in return. i thought karma brought good things? guess i should start over again, or try harder. but for the love of me, i cant take to much more, im a nervous wreck, and i dont think this is helpping my health any. would it be wise to just back off and let her fall? im really at a loss, and cant see where i went wrong, they are pushing my out the door again, and i hate to leave because of a bad seedling, there are 3 other kids i have to consider, and besides im not one to quit. but how long do i have to bear the brunt before its too much?
we have wasted thousands to keep her out of trouble, but still she continues to think we have to cater to her and her whims, kids are taught to call cps in school, but they arent taught the ramifications of when you lie about things to get your way. im really searching my soul just to hang on. whew, glad i got that out. thanks for lending an open mind.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* why me, i try to do good for everyone alive2 08/19/11 02:23 PM
. * Re: why me, i try to do good for everyone kicker   08/19/11 03:42 PM
. * Re: why me, i try to do good for everyone alive2   08/19/11 10:05 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1382

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3