Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

alive2
Guardian

Reged: 03/08/07
just sitting here thinking
      05/31/11 01:08 AM

how we battle to remain in good or even just calm mind and spirits, we have to also remember those who have givin their lives for us to be the people we are as a society. and how we as a society would do so much better without the prejudeces and stigma we live with daily in our lives, afterall the premise of all being created equal, and the protection of our constitution are why the armed forces go off fighting, in the guise that it is through these same ideas that they are spreding democracy across the globe.
that being said, i feel not so good about the prospect of being so equal, i think since i have been diagnosed with hiv, that i too, am fighting for the same ideas and thoughts. i just dont leave home, or go out with a weapon with live rounds in it. it seems i only have a weapon of voice and a desire to see hiv/aids our enemy , destroyed. but i still need the help of congress to enact this war too. we need to have a way for our lives to have somemeaning and for me it starts with writing to anyone with an adress, or email in a position in government to help us in our fight. the analogy of this is no coincidence at all, even though it was memorial day yesterday, but we too have lost many souls trying to rid ourselves of this virus, and 30 years on people still dont get it completly, so our fight to stuggle through another day is upon us, but i still hold out the lasting hope for a good day, be it good be it bad, i will continue to fight.
my respects to those who gave their lives for us, the military families who lost their loved ones.god bless america

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* just sitting here thinking alive2 05/31/11 01:08 AM
. * Re: just sitting here thinking hivpoznc   06/01/11 12:11 AM
. * Re: just sitting here thinking alive2   06/13/11 12:58 AM
. * Re: just sitting here thinking Pos_in_Thailand   06/14/11 09:55 PM
. * Re: just sitting here thinking Florida69   05/31/11 03:33 PM
. * Re: just sitting here thinking alive2   06/03/11 01:15 PM
. * Re: just sitting here thinking Pos_in_Thailand   06/05/11 12:36 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1682

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3