Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

journalist36

Reged: 02/12/11
Living With a Passive Agresive Family
      02/12/11 12:45 AM

Hola from Colombia (South America)
Iīll try to write the short version of the story.... I was diagnosed POZ three years ago... I havenīt taken any pills ever... I lost my job (no prove of it) because of it, I think, a co-worker I told about my condition told the big boss and they made my life miserable there until they cornered me and made me resign. I lost my apartment, my money, I went bankcroupt and had to move back to my motherīs. She doesnīt know anything about HIV-AIDS nor wants to research or read the books Iīve bought for her... She doesnīt understand that I can not eat any type of food, that I can not risk my body and catch a virus or any desease if I donīt take care of my self... Iīm broke.. depressed (extremely) and I feel totally alone in this house full of people who act OFENDED when I ask them to help me. I had toxoplasmosis and no body did anything here .. my eye took the worst part and I lost part of the sight... anyway... i feel alone even living with my family... I just.. need to talk to someone I guess...
I donīt know what am I doing here...

Edited by journalist36 (02/12/11 12:46 AM)

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Living With a Passive Agresive Family journalist36 02/12/11 12:45 AM
. * Re: Living With a Passive Agresive Family Questy   02/16/11 02:19 AM
. * Re: Living With a Passive Agresive Family bartlebyAdministrator   02/14/11 12:26 PM
. * Re: Living With a Passive Agresive Family Pos_in_Thailand   02/13/11 07:33 PM
. * Re: Living With a Passive Agresive Family Brittney   02/12/11 03:26 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2503

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3