Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

alive2
Guardian

Reged: 03/08/07
changing doctors and nurses
      07/11/10 01:10 AM

it has been the fourth time i have been faced with changing of the guard(so to speak) not changing where i go, but a change in the caregivers in the same clinic.
it makes me wonder why, and how well the next person is that will be taking the spot opened by the move, firing,or just plain change. sure they can read the charts, they can get an idea of who we are as a patient, but then the same questions come along, and then the try to change things a little at a time ,so that i feel like im just being tinkered with.
im not sure if anyome else feels the same, but it has me nervous, not knowing if the new person who will be in my charts wants to help or just make a good move on their resume.
i also have alot of concern which direction medical practices will go with the so called overhaul of medicine in general, it will almost make most of the doctors go to the highest bidders and i just wonder how we will suffer and for how long.
im a very introverted person when it comes to my body and issues, i keep it all in, and i hope the next caregiver wont start off with an overhaul of my medical care so far.
anyone ever get these feelings? please let me know how you went or are going about the changes,or if im just worried about nothing,thanks, and take care

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* changing doctors and nurses alive2 07/11/10 01:10 AM
. * Re: changing doctors and nurses Crystal   08/01/10 05:12 AM
. * Re: changing doctors and nurses sfkenn   07/15/10 03:52 PM
. * Re: changing doctors and nurses alive2   07/25/10 07:37 PM
. * Re: changing doctors and nurses eleniel   07/11/10 05:06 AM
. * Re: changing doctors and nurses alive2   07/12/10 03:16 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3029

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3