Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Woof_n_Grrr

Reged: 12/02/09
Loc: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia,
Woof n Grrrr
      12/08/09 09:15 PM

My partner and I were both diagnosed in October this year (2009). Took me longer to accept it. I spent more time being concerned for my man that myself but i did read up on anything and everything i could. The way that i came to about being positive was a strange one but while doing the dishes one day and accidentally dropping a saucer, part of it hit me on the leg and i started to bleed. I stared at the blood for a good 5 minutes and then decided to clean it up. The following morning when i woke up, all the stress, fear and sadness about being positive had vanished. I am taking part in a trial called START and find out soon whether i will be in the medicated group or non-medicated group. Overall, both of us are happy with the service we are getting from the ID clinic and also the research team that i am dealing with - always there to answer questions on anything. I work in health care in a public hospital in Melbourne Victoria Australia and this where we attend our clinic appointments and also the reserach studies that i am involved in.

Edited by Woof_n_Grrr (12/09/09 12:16 AM)

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Woof n Grrrr Woof_n_Grrr 12/08/09 09:15 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1897

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3