Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

ScotCharles
Legend

Reged: 05/06/05
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Have you experienced weight gain on Seroquel?
      03/08/09 11:17 AM

Eight months to gain the weight and even a strict diet of 1500 calories a day didn't shake the pounds off. I also take Respiridone, Depakote and Lyrica which cause weight gain. I think I am going to ask my pscyh if I can cut back to just 150 mg of imipramine for my depression and 200 mg of Lyrica for the peripheral neuropathy until I get my weight under control.

What do you think? As long as I don't become suicidal or have delusions that people are plotting against me as I did befire Seroquel, Respiridone and Depakote, shouldn't I be fine in cutting them out while I shed these pounds? I really would like to be fit at 175 rather than chubby with a muffin top at 202.

It's to be in the mid-70's today her in LA and I would really like to be able to wear jeans and a T without feeling like the Michellin Man.

ScotCharles

--------------------
Life is a river.
Carpe diem.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Have you experienced weight gain on Seroquel? ScotCharles 03/07/09 11:30 AM
. * Re: Have you experienced weight gain on Seroquel? ScotCharles   03/10/09 01:50 PM
. * Re: Have you experienced weight gain on Seroquel? oldwoman   03/08/09 07:53 PM
. * Re: Have you experienced weight gain on Seroquel? hopefulone   03/07/09 06:48 PM
. * Re: Have you experienced weight gain on Seroquel? ScotCharles   03/08/09 11:17 AM
. * Re: Have you experienced weight gain on Seroquel? hopefulone   03/08/09 02:48 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4219

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3