Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

oldwoman
Guardian

Reged: 05/12/07
Loc: Phila,Pa
Re: I'm taking my treatment into my own hands now
      09/24/07 09:25 PM

Taurus,I feel the same way most of the time,tired,can't do all the things I used to do,no energy.I have been on meds for over three years.I really don't know if it's the disease,meds or just age catching up with me.I do know that when I was first diagnosed I was really sick,with a CD4 count of 5 and maybe that's why I'm not getting stronger.It has gotten better but I still can't work full time.Anyway I'm telling you this to say that being on meds may not be the answer either.Don't get you hopes up that they will be some kind of magic cure and you will suddenly be bursting with energy.
What are your numbers now?Have they been staying the same for a long time?You've gotten some good advice here,check out that it isn't some other problem altogether,and if you're not happy with your Dr switch to one you are happy with.This disease takes too much out of us to put up with a Dr you don't like.And you have to see him way to often.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I'm taking my treatment into my own hands now taurusthecat 09/24/07 08:42 AM
. * Re: I'm taking my treatment into my own hands now taurusthecat   11/06/07 05:08 AM
. * Re: I'm taking my treatment into my own hands now oldwoman   09/24/07 09:25 PM
. * Post deleted by Becky AIDS2HIV   09/26/07 10:27 AM
. * Re: I'm taking my treatment into my own hands now vokz   09/26/07 01:48 PM
. * Re: I'm taking my treatment into my own hands now taurusthecat   09/27/07 07:14 AM
. * Re: I'm taking my treatment into my own hands now wdhjlr   09/24/07 11:18 AM
. * Re: I'm taking my treatment into my own hands now Survivor   09/24/07 08:22 PM
. * Re: I'm taking my treatment into my own hands now taurusthecat   09/27/07 01:29 AM
. * Re: I'm taking my treatment into my own hands now vokz   09/24/07 10:31 AM
. * Re: I'm taking my treatment into my own hands now Florida69   09/24/07 10:34 AM
. * Re: I'm taking my treatment into my own hands now Florida69   09/24/07 09:55 AM
. * Re: I'm taking my treatment into my own hands now TRex   09/28/07 10:53 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 8454

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3