The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Yeary
Unregistered

CD4 count at 8--gained weight
      02/28/06 11:30 PM

Oh my I just got cd4 count at 8--down from a whopping 35 last year--freaked out my ID Doc who didn't even look at cd8 or resistance or any of that because if you're at 8 it isn't too great!

He decided to Difllucan me again on a permanent basis. He doesn't expect my number to rise. SO what happens if I get to 0.

I can not be angry at anyone, I stayed in denial and didn't take meds. I was never sick until I suddenly was extremely ill. Almost within a month I just got this bad. I am in treatment for addiction now, because I tried to take myself out quick. Well, I'm still here a year and half later, and I feel great, except for back pain, we x-rayed that today and I'll be religious with my meds, {NOW} I am going to beat this thing. My x-wife took me to the doc. she said she will let me come home if I will come correct. Take meds, no drugs, and this anti-depressant seems to be helping alot. I got out of treatment for the day and we just got back from eating out and OH YES my weight is back up to 135---This is a huge difference, from 117 and falling. My sex drive is coming back.

I want my life. I had given up out of fear. I am not giving up now. I still have a chance.

Sometimes I get into so much self-pity. Actually, It is called grieving. Self-pity is not a healthy emotion, honest grief is healthy. There is a huge difference.

I also get to go to outside aa/na meetings now, and I get to see my wife there since she is in recovery as well.

I also have a court date at the end of this month. But I think i will just get treatment sentencing and probation. I would not want to go to prison like this and believe me there's plenty of people in the joint that are positive. And no condoms in prison.

Well, we shall see my counts get better next ID visit---time for roll call on the unit, pray for me, pray for my family please.

Love to you all for not being judgmental. I can only be myself and if you guys love me maybe I can learn to like myself at least a little.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* CD4 count at 8--gained weight Yeary 02/28/06 11:30 PM
. * Re: CD4 count at 8--gained weight ScotCharles   03/02/06 12:17 PM
. * Re: CD4 count at 8--gained weight rain05   02/28/06 11:57 PM
. * Re: CD4 count at 8--gained weight Anonymous   03/01/06 11:34 PM
. * Re: CD4 count at 8--gained weight Survivor   03/01/06 12:55 AM
. * Re: CD4 count at 8--gained weight Yeary   03/01/06 11:29 PM
. * Re: CD4 count at 8--gained weight Survivor   03/02/06 12:01 AM
. * Re: CD4 count at 8--gained weight Demar   03/01/06 03:00 AM
. * Re: CD4 count at 8--gained weight Anonymous   03/01/06 11:36 PM
. * Re: CD4 count at 8--gained weight franfrog   03/01/06 07:57 AM
. * Post deleted by Becky AIDS2HIV   03/01/06 08:54 AM
. * Post deleted by Becky AIDS2HIV   03/01/06 08:56 AM
. * Re: CD4 count at 8--gained weight franfrog   03/01/06 09:03 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5477

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3