Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Survivor
Veteran

Reged: 10/30/05
Loc: Get off the fence and live again!
Right Behind you Buddy!
      12/06/05 11:17 PM

Me and my partner are right behind you! We were diagnosed about 3 months ago. Our numbers are still good, but in the not to distant future, we will be moving on the step you just took. I also heard about horror stories about drugs first effects. Then I was told alot of them are just that - stories. Especially from our HIV expert doctor that side effects are minimal to non-existant. Sure they are INTENSE and i hope they kick this virus's butt and put it in its place. "Go and hide you little S..." "My doctor is going to wipe you out in time and you will be nothing but a long gone memory!" Your regimin will work for a good long time. Then when its time to switch you got a 23 other drugs that will KICK this thing back into the twilight zone for more years. Not to mention the Pipleline of new drugs that will be coming out sooner than the next Harry Potter Episode. I think the next drug should not be called something not so stupid or unpronoucable but something like "TERMINATOR or ILIMINATOR or SOLONGSUCKER" drug. Just a thought. Stay true to yourself, live life and I wish you the very very best. Your no different today then you were before this all started. Dont think otherwise! Keep me posted how you do. I am not to worried yet, but I imagine I will be in your shoes a bit. But thank you for blazing a trail of hope and goodness for us to follow in.

All my Best

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* THE DRUGS WORK! exitrow 12/05/05 01:20 PM
. * Re: THE DRUGS WORK! Aussienurse   12/17/05 04:52 PM
. * Re: THE DRUGS WORK! soimnotalone   12/09/05 02:53 PM
. * Re: THE DRUGS WORK! M1CHAEL   12/07/05 10:27 PM
. * Right Behind you Buddy! Survivor   12/06/05 11:17 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2270

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3