Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Monchhichi
Guru

Reged: 02/07/05
Loc: Florida
Re: A Minute
      06/02/05 02:55 AM

Once again I believe that you are judging me without knowing me. I think you need to take a hard look at yourself and your predjudices. What exactly would make you think that I dont remember all the people that have been lost? Now you have offended me. YOU DO NOT KNOW ME! I am not saying forget about the dead. Yet they ARE gone (just to calm you down before you fire back on that one, I have lost many friends). MY GOAL IS TO FOCUS ON THE LIVING AND KEEP THEM ALIVE! Do you think I want to lose my husband? You know I have read your bio and I guess I am entitled to a little judging of my own since you have bestowed so much upon me...Maybe because you have lived with this longer than I have dealt with it makes you feel like you have a superiority over those that are "newbies" to this. I first off am not that young myself. Also if you made a promise "to the dead that we would never stop until AIDS was eliminated from the world and all people were joined in brotherly love regardless of race, religion or who they loved", then what exactly is wrong in your eyes with my attitude. I dedicate my life to helping others who are inflicted with this horrible virus. AND I PRAY DAILY I WILL SEE IT END BEFORE MY LIFETIME IS OVER BECAUSE UNLIKE ALOT OF PEOPLE I HAVE THE HOPE AND DETERMINATION TO BUST A** TO HELP IN ANY WAY! Once again you do not know me and this is not the first post you have bashed me on, so please refrain from acting like a child and start acting like the 50ish year old man you are. If you think that you would like to get to know me better and maybe change your frame of mind from your bigotry, private message me and I will give you my phone number or you can give me yours and we can hash this out on the phone. This forum is not the place to take your bigotry out on other people. Although after reading all your other posts it only seems to be me you have a personal issue with, so like I said private msg me and please let me know what I did to so offend you. AS I SAID WE ARE ALL DEALING WITH THE SAME THING ON THIS SITE! Once again HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Never forget: Life is too precious to take for granted.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* A Minute Anonymous 05/23/05 01:18 PM
. * Re: A Minute sage   05/26/05 11:41 AM
. * Re: A Minute Anonymous   05/23/05 11:15 PM
. * Re: A Minute Anonymous   05/23/05 02:01 PM
. * Re: A Minute Monchhichi   05/23/05 01:54 PM
. * Re: A Minute ScotCharles   05/24/05 05:40 PM
. * Re: A Minute Anonymous   05/26/05 07:22 AM
. * Re: A Minute ScotCharles   05/26/05 04:20 PM
. * Re: A Minute Monchhichi   05/26/05 06:22 PM
. * Re: A Minute ScotCharles   06/01/05 03:22 PM
. * Re: A Minute Monchhichi   06/02/05 02:55 AM
. * Re: A Minute ScotCharles   06/02/05 10:09 AM
. * Re: A Minute Anonymous   06/02/05 03:30 PM
. * Re: A Minute ScotCharles   06/02/05 03:40 PM
. * Re: A Minute Jessie   05/26/05 11:25 PM
. * Re: A Minute OJAI   06/14/05 01:15 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6544

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3