Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Dutchman
Unregistered

Re: oral sex and hand job
      05/30/04 04:33 PM

Hello Anonymous,

Your post is somewhat difficult to follow. I will say what i understand from your story and then try to give an answer, OK? Here we go:

The girl you were with gave you a hand job. After this, you have inserted your penis in her vagina without a condom. Immidiately after this sexual episode, the skin of your penis was red for 3 days, like you had a rash there. From day 3, you began feeling tired, had a white tongue and got pimples (on your face i suppose.) This cleared up at day 15. Right?

My answer: inserting your unprotected penis in her vagina poses you at some risk for contracting a sexual transmitted disease, including HIV. Because of this you can consider taking a HIV-test, which can be done after 3 months since the episode. But if this was the only time you have had unsafe sex, than the chance is astronomically big the result will be OK, negative. You can separate the risk for contracting HIV with this unsafe issue from your symptoms. Because your rash (as you call it) can impossibly be due to HIV-infection. It began far too early. Your other symptoms are also not saying anything, because for the same reason. But because someone can get infected with HIV even without experiencing any symptoms at all shortly after infection, i would advice you a HIV-test after 3 months to be sure.

Best regards,
Dutchman

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* oral sex and hand job Anonymous 05/30/04 05:01 AM
. * Re: oral sex and hand job Dutchman   05/30/04 04:33 PM
. * Re: oral sex and hand job Anonymous   05/30/04 07:09 PM
. * Re: no risk (for hiv) at all Dutchman   05/31/04 04:30 AM
. * Re: no risk (for hiv) at all Anonymous   05/31/04 07:09 PM
. * Re: no risk (for hiv) at all Dutchman   06/01/04 02:30 PM
. * Re: no risk (for hiv) at all Anonymous   05/31/04 10:27 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3192

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3